Kindly take note of the following for next week's (Term 4 Week 9) Service Learning Programme.
Attendance is COMPULSORY.
Objectives of Service Learning Programme
- To enable the students to increase their awareness of social responsibility by developing an ownership and compassion to serve the local communities
- To enlighten the students on the importance of meeting real community needs.
- To equip to students with basic service-learning knowledge and planning skills.
Below is the Programme Schedule.
Click HERE to download details of the programme as well as to groupings.
- Monday 5 November: Report to the ISH at the usual time 8.40 am for morning assembly.
- Be in your school uniform when attending the Service Learning Programme.
For further enquiries, please see Mr Seth Tan (or you may email him at Seth_Tan@sst.edu.sg)