Form Teachers will assign lockers to you on the 1st Day of School.
(I) Instructions on setting the lock and using the locker
The instructions on how to lock and open the lockers .
Students to advised to set their own password. This should be confidential and not shared with others.(II) General Code of Conduct Regarding the Use of Lockers
- Students are responsible for safekeeping their personal belongings at all times. They should not leave their personal belongings unattended.
- Students should use their lockers to store books, their learning device and other equipment.
- Students are responsible to ensure that their lockers are well-maintained (i.e. kept locked, clean and in order at all times).
- Students are advised to lock their learning devices and valuables when they leave the classroom for their breaks, PE classes or any other activities.
- Lockers are the property of the school and as such may be subjected to search by the school authorities at any time. Should reasonable suspicion warrant it, the school authorities may open and search students’ lockers without permission.
- At the end of each semester, lockers must be cleaned out.
- Students who abuse/misuse their lockers will have their rights reviewed and possibly the use of lockers terminated.
- Should students encounter any problems with lockers, they should report to the Operations Manager.
- Students are advised to take extra care when storing their learning device in the lockers.
- Before putting the learning device into the locker, please ensure that the device is properly secured and kept in a protective covering (e.g. Macbook sleeve). Do check that the laptop sleeve or pouch is properly zipped so that the device would not fall out or slip out easily.
- Do not try to cramp the learning device into the locker when the locker is too packed. The force exerted might cause the screen to crack.
- Students are advised to place the learning device vertically so as to reduce the possibility of exerting too much pressure on the device.
- Avoid placing the learning device horizontally. Do not place heavy items such as textbooks on the device. This might cause the screen to crack.