The School Health Service (SHS) team will be conducting Health Checks for our students from 14 - 18 May (Mon-Fri). Kindly take note of the following details for the required preparations & the class schedule.
- Participating Students: All Sec 1 & 2 and selected Sec 3 students.
- Requirements: Students to be dressed in their PE Attire.
- Room Location: Block C, #05-01.
- Instructions for the day:
- Class Chairperson/Vice-chairperson to organise their peers and lead them to the designated room on time for the Health Checks in PE attire.
- Chairperson/Vice-chairperson is to inform the Nurse-in-charge of (i) absentees and (ii) students who are not dressed in PE attire for the checks.
- Absentees: Students who have missed their scheduled checks will be requested to visit the SHS team in the later part of the week.
- Health Booklets:
- Students who currently have foreign residency status are required to bring their Health Certificates/Booklets for the Checks.
- Students who are currently either Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents DO NOT have to bring their Health Booklets.
- Extension of Health Checks: An extension of the Health Checks period will be effected if there is a high number of absentees during the week, etc. The school will advise on this closer to the end of the week.
- Punctuality: Students are to ensure that they are on time and appropriately attired for their scheduled Health Checks to avoid delaying classes that may follow. Class Chairperson/Vice-Chairperson to lead the class by example.
The Class Schedule is attached for students' reference. Names of Sec 3 students selected for the Health Checks have been disseminated to Form Teachers.
Should there be any queries or issues with the schedule, please approach the General Office or call 6571 7200.